Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the A+ Lawncare & Landscaping service area?
- What services are included in the general lawn mowing agreement?
- How often do you mow during the lawn maintenance season?
- Do you offer residential snow removal?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- What other services do you offer?
- How will i get my bill?
- What are my payment options?
- Should I buy a lawn mower or hire a maintenance company?
- How is A+Lawncare different from other maintenance companies?
We service everything within a 30 mile radius of Zanesville, including Zanesville, Dresden, New Concord, Coshocton, Nashport & Frazeysburg.
Our maintenance crews will mow all turf areas, trim, edge and blow off of all hard surfaces.
Generally during the spring, our crews will mow once per week on a scheduled day. As the weather changes to late summer and fall, we will only service as needed (usually Bi weekly).
Yes but only for recurring lawn maintenance clients.
Yes we do! Contact Us for more info.
We take care of all outdoor maintenance. Take a tour through out website to view the many service categories and specific services we offer. You can also learn more about our company to viewing our project portfolio.
Bills can be sent by Email or through the mail. Lawn maintenance is billed every 4 weeks. All other services are billed upon completion.
Bills can be paid through email with a credit card or bank info, dropped at our drop box or by sending a check through mail.
In most cases, hiring a contractor will save you money if you are planning to purchase a new lawn mower. You will have no mower payment, no equipment maintenance, do not have to store tools and equipment needed and you won't have to spend your own free time working on your lawn.
We are a full service company. We have over 40 years of experience in our management department. Our service is excellent, we truly care about our clients and their properties.